CBD Pumpkin Pudding Recipe
What says fall better than pumpkin and dessert? We can’t wait for you to try this Pumpkin Pudding infused with CBD! Yes, this recipe is pure comfort and a fall delight. Our Mini Pumpkin Pudding Cups are perfect for passing around at your next holiday party or for your indulgence on a crisp fall eve. This dessert is a mouthful of creamy delight, and can be a perfect treat to top off your thanksgiving feast! You'll taste a little bit of fall in every cup. I promise they will not disappoint!
- 1 (15-ounce) can pureed pumpkin
- 1 2/3 cup soy milk (or other non-dairy milk substitutes; coconut milk would work well)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dropper of CBD Pharm 30ml Tincture per dish.
- Using a blender or food processor, combine the pumpkin, soy milk (or another non-dairy milk substitute), cornstarch and molasses and process until smooth and creamy.
- Add the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt, and process again until well combined. If you don't have a blender or food processor, you can use a whisk or a manual egg beater for this.
- Transfer the mixture to a medium-sized saucepan and place over medium to low heat. Allow the mixture to simmer over medium-low heat until thickened, which will be about 6 to 8 minutes. You'll want to keep an eye on it and stir it occasionally to make sure it doesn't burn.
- Transfer to individual serving cups and let cool for 10-15 minutes before mixing 1 dropper of CBD Pharm 30ml Tincture into each. Chill until set and firm, at least 1 1/2 hours.
View the original recipe for this from The Spruce Eats: https://www.thespruceeats.com/vegan-pumpkin-pudding-recipe-3376747