Just Juice 510 threads batteries:
- Turn on/ off your device. Click the power button 5-7 times rapidly within 3 seconds. The lights on the power button will flash 3 times. When using the battery, if the power button is held for longer than 10 seconds, the device will automatically shut off to protect against overheating. If the battery is low the power light will blink 10 times reminding you it is time to charge the device.
- Attached cartridge. The Just Juice pen is compatible with most 510 thread cartridges. Do not over tighten.
- USB adapter charging. Screw the Battery onto the USB adapter again, be careful to not over tighten. Plug the USB adapter in, the light on the USB adapter will glow and switch off when charged. Do not use the device while charging.
Yocan Uni instructions:
- Turn on/ off your device. Click the power button 5-7 times rapidly within 3 seconds. The lights on the front will flash 3 times.
- Adjust voltage low-medium- high. To change between voltages click the power button 3 times. The light on the front will indicate which voltage setting you have. 1 light = low, 2 lights = medium and 3 lights = high.
- Adjust height. The device is compatible with atomizers with lengths over 42mm. simply push the height button on the front up or down to the desired height.
- Adjust cartridge holder. The device is compatible with atomizers with a dimeter of 6mm – 12mm. Rotate the diameter adjustment dial to the desired width. Please make sure your atomizer is locked securely in position.
- Preheat mode. Press the power button twice. The preheat function will run for 10 seconds with all 3 lights on. When complete the lights on the front will flash 8 times and turn off.
- Micro USB charging. When charging the battery indicator will glow, once fully charged the indicator will flash 8 times and shuts off. Charging takes roughly one hour. Do not use the device while charging.
Unscrew the top mouth piece of the cartridge. Hold the cartridge at roughly a 45 degree angle fill pouring the liquid down the side walls. Be careful not to pour any solution down the center draw hole of the cartridge. To avoid leaking, do not over fill the cartridge. Re attached the mouth piece being careful not to over tighten the mouth piece as this could damage the top threads.